Sun, Dec 24|
Aloha Animal Sanctuary
Special Christmas Eve Visitor Day - Sunday 12/24/2023 4:30-6:00pm
Join us for a very special, Christmas Eve tour & participate in Sanctuary Santa’s gift swap. All presents and cuddles will bring much joy to our residents. Tour the Sanctuary & learn more about our mission. Please arrive on time. Tour is geared towards adults and children 7+
Time & Location
Dec 24, 2023, 4:30 PM – 6:00 PM
Aloha Animal Sanctuary, 47-119 Pulama Rd, Kaneohe, Honolulu, Hawaii 96744, USA
About the Event
Join us for a very special, Christmas Eve tour!
Entry is free, all we ask is you participate in our Sanctuary Santa’s gift swap. Bring joy to our residents by purchasing a gift from our Amazon Enrichment Wish List. Like white elephant you’ll bring a wrapped gift (per person) but this time you'll note who it's from and who it's for (ex: The Sheep, The Piggies, or a resident by name) and you’ll swap for a present from Sanctuary Santa’s gift haul when you arrive for the tour.
Please see the Amazon Wish List below👇🏽
- This tour is geared towards adult and children over the age of 7, but all ages are welcome. Children under the age of 2 are free.
- If any of participants are feeling sick or have any symptoms please stay home for the safety of other visitors, our hardworking volunteers and animal residents.
- Tour will include education about the background and mission of the sanctuary, along with introductions to each of the animals who call the sanctuary home. For the animals who love their photos to be taken (yes Haku, we are looking at you...) there will be plenty of photo ops as well. However, we kindly remind all visitors that we are a sanctuary and not a petting zoo. Some animals may not want to interact with us during the tour, and we will never force them to. At Aloha Animal Sanctuary, the animals come first.
- Unfortunately, we do not allow companion animals to visit the sanctuary.
- We highly recommend long pants, close-toed shoes and bug spray (due to mosquitoes), bringing lots of water, a rain jacket or wear sunscreen, depending on the weather (it's Hawai'i, so you should bring both!).
- Please wait at the green covered front gate for check in. Please register for each person in your party. We will send you a confirmation link with a waiver that should be signed prior to arrival. If you need assistance with the waiver please arrive earlier for help.
🅿️: As you turn onto Pulama Road, curve with the road. You'll see the green sanctuary fence to your right. Keep in mind we have limited parking spaces so park thoughtfully. Please find your spot along side the fencing.
Thank you so much for supporting your local sanctuary! We look forward to seeing you soon!
Adults & Children 7+