Sun, Sep 03|
Aloha Animal Sanctuary
*MAUI BENEFIT EVENT* Visitor Day (All Ages) - Sunday 09/03/2023 4:30-6:00pm
Our Lahaina community needs us more than ever. Instead of paying the $25 cost for a ticket, we ask that you make a $25 donation to support the employees of Choice Health Bar and/or Moku Roots who lost their homes. Link to donate will be sent to your email after registering.
Time & Location
Sep 03, 4:30 PM – 6:00 PM
Aloha Animal Sanctuary, 47-119 Pulama Rd, Kaneohe, Honolulu, Hawaii 96744, USA
About the Event
Come visit all of the residents at Aloha Animal Sanctuary!
- This tour is geared towards adult and children over the age of 7, but all ages are welcome. Children under the age of 2 are free. If any of your participants have symptoms or are feeling sick, please do not attend.
- Tours will include education about the background and mission of the sanctuary, along with introductions to each of the animals who call the sanctuary home. For the animals who love their photos to be taken (yes Haku, we are looking at you...) there will be plenty of photo ops as well. However, we kindly remind all visitors that we are a sanctuary and not a petting zoo. Some animals may not want to interact with us during the tour, and we will never force them to. At Aloha Animal Sanctuary, the animals come first.
- We unfortunately are no longer able to accommodate individual visits to the sanctuary due to the high volume of interest, so these small visitor days are the best way to visit us. None of our directors or volunteers are paid, and all of the profits from ticket sales go directly towards the care of the animals.
- We ask that you wear close-toed shoes when coming to the sanctuary. Unfortunately, we do not allow companion animals to visit the sanctuary. We highly recommend long pants (due to mosquitoes), bring lots of water, and bringing a rain jacket/wearing sunscreen, depending on the weather (it's Hawai'i, so you should bring both!).
- Be sure to arrive on time or fifteen minutes early, as we will start exactly at the tour start time listed. Please wait at the green covered front gate for check in. Please register for each person in your party. We will send you a confirmation link with a waiver that should be signed prior to arrival. If you need assistance with the waiver please arrive earlier for help.
- Please note that we will not offer refunds. 100% of your ticket cost goes directly towards families who have lost their homes in the horrific Maui fires.
Thank you so much for supporting your local sanctuary! We look forward to seeing you soon!
Adults and Children
Tax Included.$0.00Sold Out
Children Under 2 Years Old$0.00