Sun, Feb 18|
Aloha Animal Sanctuary
Self Love Club Yoga Sculpt & Sanctuary Tour Sunday 02/18/2024 3:45-6:00pm
Mahalo for supporting the sanctuary! Your donation (cost of ticket) includes a yoga sculpt class & tour of the Sanctuary, where you can learn more about our mission and meet the animal residents! Please be sure to bring your own mat & to review all event details in the event description.
Time & Location
Feb 18, 2024, 3:45 PM – 6:00 PM
Aloha Animal Sanctuary, 47-119 Pulama Rd, Kaneohe, Honolulu, Hawaii 96744, USA
About the Event
Come visit all of the residents at Aloha Animal Sanctuary and get a high-intensity workout while you're at it!
Check in: 3:45pm
Yoga Sculpt: 4:00-5:00pm
🅿️: As you turn onto Pulama Road, curve with the road. You'll see the green sanctuary fence to your right. Keep in mind we have limited parking spaces so park thoughtfully. Please find your spot along side the fencing.
✨Sanctuary merch will be on sale after class and tour. Stickers, shirts, pins, etc. Please bring cash or venmo for purchase ✨
- Yoga sculpt class is a unique combination of power yoga and bodyweight strength training designed to create a full-body workout. Combining traditional yoga poses and principles with strength training and cardio, this high-intensity workout will leave you feeling stronger, refreshed and uplifted. Please bring a mat, lots of water, a towel & prepare to sweat it out!
- Sanctuary Tour will include education about the background and mission of the sanctuary, along with introductions to each of the animals who call the sanctuary home. For the animals who love their photos to be taken (yes Haku, we are looking at you...) there will be plenty of photo ops as well. However, we kindly remind all visitors that we are a sanctuary and not a petting zoo. Some animals may not want to interact with us during the tour, and we will never force them to. At Aloha Animal Sanctuary, the animals come first.
- If any of your participants have symptoms or are feeling sick, please do not attend.
- Unfortunately, we do not allow companion animals to visit the sanctuary.
- We highly recommend long pants (due to mosquitoes), bringing lots of water, and a rain jacket/wearing sunscreen, depending on the weather (it's Hawai'i, so you should bring both!).
- Please wait at the green covered front gate for check in. Please register for each person in your party. We will send you a confirmation link with a waiver that should be signed prior to arrival. If you need assistance with the waiver please arrive earlier for help.
- Please note that we will not offer refunds. 100% of your ticket cost goes directly towards the care of the animals. Mahalo for your understanding.
Thank you so much for supporting your local sanctuary! We look forward to seeing you soon!
- Ticket type
Adults & Teens 16+