Tue, Mar 19|
Aloha Animal Sanctuary
Sound Bath Meditation & Sanctuary Tour - Tuesday 03/19/2024 4:30-6:00pm
Mahalo for supporting the sanctuary! Your donation (cost of ticket) includes a crystal sound bath meditation & tour of the Sanctuary, where you can learn more about our mission & meet the animal residents! Please be on-time & review tour details before purchasing tickets.
Time & Location
Mar 19, 2024, 4:30 PM – 6:00 PM
Aloha Animal Sanctuary, 47-119 Pulama Rd, Kaneohe, Honolulu, Hawaii 96744, USA
About the Event
Come visit our residents at Aloha Animal Sanctuary & enjoy a 30 minute crystal singing bowl sound bath meditation on the first day of Spring! Sound baths promote deep relaxation, healing and wellness. Sound vibrations open, clear and balance energy. Please consult your physician prior to attending this event if you have a pacemaker or similar health conditions. Please bring a yoga mat or something to comfortably sit on.
- This tour is geared towards adults 18 years and up.
- If any of participants are feeling sick or have any symptoms please stay home for the safety of other visitors, our hardworking volunteers and animal residents.
- Sanctuary merch will be on sale after our tour. Stickers, shirts, pins, tote bags etc. Please bring cash or have venmo for purchase, if interested.
- Tour will include education about the background and mission of the sanctuary, along with introductions to each of the animals who call the sanctuary home. For the animals who love their photos to be taken (yes Haku, we are looking at you...) there will be plenty of photo ops as well. However, we kindly remind all visitors that we are a sanctuary and not a petting zoo. Some animals may not want to interact with us during the tour, and we will never force them to. At Aloha Animal Sanctuary, the animals come first.
- Unfortunately, we do not allow companion animals to visit the sanctuary.
- We highly recommend long pants, close-toed shoes and bug spray (due to mosquitoes), bringing lots of water, a rain jacket or wear sunscreen, depending on the weather (it's Hawai'i, so you should bring both!).
- Please wait at the green covered front gate for check in. Please register for each person in your party. We will send you a confirmation link with a waiver that should be signed by everyone prior to arrival. If you need assistance with the waiver please arrive earlier for help.
- Please note that we will not offer refunds. 100% of your ticket cost goes directly towards the care of the animals. We thank you for your understanding.
🅿️: As you turn onto Pulama Road, curve with the road. You'll see the green sanctuary fence to your right. Keep in mind we have limited parking spaces so park thoughtfully. Please find your spot along side the fencing.
Thank you so much for supporting your local sanctuary! We look forward to seeing you soon!
- Ticket type