Sat, Mar 11|
Aloha Animal Sanctuary
Visitor Day (All Ages) - Saturday 03/11 1:00pm - 2:30pm
Thank you so much for your supporting the sanctuary! Your donation (cost of ticket) includes a tour of the Sanctuary, where you can learn more about our mission and meet the animal residents! Please be sure to show up on-time. This tour is geared towards those over the age of 7.
Time & Location
Mar 11, 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM
Aloha Animal Sanctuary, 47-119 Pulama Rd, Kaneohe, Honolulu, Hawaii 96744, USA
About the Event
Come visit all of the residents at Aloha Animal Sanctuary!
- This tour is geared towards adult and children over the age of 7, but all ages are welcome. Children under the age of 2 are free.
- Tours will include education about the background and mission of the sanctuary, along with introductions to each of the animals who call the sanctuary home. For the animals who love their photos to be taken (yes Haku, we are looking at you...) there will be plenty of photo ops as well. However, we kindly remind all visitors that we are a sanctuary and not a petting zoo. Some animals may not want to interact with us during the tour, and we will never force them to. At Aloha Animal Sanctuary, the animals come first.
- We unfortunately are no longer able to accommodate individual visits to the sanctuary due to the high volume of interest, so these small visitor days are the best way to visit us. None of our directors or volunteers are paid, and all of the profits from ticket sales go directly towards the care of the animals.
- Please RSVP and register for each person in your party.
- We ask that you wear close-toed shoes when coming to the sanctuary. Unfortunately, we do not allow companion animals to visit the sanctuary. We highly recommend long pants (due to mosquitoes), bringing a reusable water bottle, and bringing a rain jacket/wearing sunscreen, depending on the weather (it's Hawai'i, so you should bring both!).
- If any of your participants have symptoms or are feeling sick, please do not attend.
- Be sure to arrive on time or fifteen minutes early, as we will start at exactly the tour start time. We will send you a confirmation link with a waiver that should be signed prior to arrival. If you need assistance with the waiver please arrive earlier for help.
- Please note that we will not offer refunds. 100% of your ticket cost goes directly towards the care of the animals. We thank you for your understanding.
- Please be sure to have each attendee sign the waiver (emailed after ticket purchase).
Thank you so much for supporting your local sanctuary! We look forward to seeing you soon!
Adults and Children
Children Under 2 Years Old$0.00