Sun, Dec 17|
Aloha Animal Sanctuary
Yoga Sculpt & Sanctuary Tour - Sunday 12/17/2023 3:45-5:45pm
Thank you so much for supporting the sanctuary! Your donation (cost of ticket) includes a yoga sculpt class and tour of the Sanctuary, where you can learn more about our mission and meet the animal residents! Please be sure to show up on-time. This tour is geared towards those over the age of 16.
Time & Location
Dec 17, 2023, 3:45 PM – 5:45 PM
Aloha Animal Sanctuary, 47-119 Pulama Rd, Kaneohe, Honolulu, Hawaii 96744, USA
About the Event
Come meet the residents at Aloha Animal Sanctuary and get a high-intensity workout while you're at it! Get in the Christmas spirit, come dressed in your ugly sweater or Christmas accessories. Candy canes will be given out at the end of the tour🎅🏽🎄❄️⛄️
Check in: 3:45pm
Yoga Sculpt: 4:00-5:00pm
Sanctuary merch will be on sale after class and tour. Stickers, shirts, pins, etc. Please bring cash or venmo for purchase.
- Yoga sculpt class is a unique combination of power yoga and bodyweight strength training designed to create a full-body workout. Combining traditional yoga poses and principles with strength training and cardio, this high-intensity workout will leave you feeling stronger, refreshed and uplifted. Please bring a mat, lots of water, a towel & prepare to sweat it out!
- Sanctuary Tour will include education about the background and mission of the sanctuary, along with introductions to each of the animals who call the sanctuary home. For the animals who love their photos to be taken (yes Haku, we are looking at you...) there will be plenty of photo ops as well. However, we kindly remind all visitors that we are a sanctuary and not a petting zoo. Some animals may not want to interact with us during the tour, and we will never force them to. At Aloha Animal Sanctuary, the animals come first.
- If any of participants are feeling sick or have any symptoms please stay home for the safety of other visitors, our hardworking volunteers and animal residents.
- Unfortunately, we do not allow companion animals to visit the sanctuary.
- We highly recommend long pants (due to mosquitoes), bringing lots of water, wearing sunscreen and bug spray.
- Please wait at the green covered front gate for check in. Please register for each person in your party. We will send you a confirmation link with a waiver that should be signed by everyone prior to arrival. If you need assistance with the waiver please arrive earlier for help.
- Please note that we will not offer refunds. 100% of your ticket cost goes directly towards the care of the animals.
🅿️: As you turn onto Pulama Road, curve with the road. You'll see the green sanctuary fence to your right. Keep in mind we have limited parking spaces so park thoughtfully. Please find your spot along side the fencing.
Thank you so much for supporting your local sanctuary! We look forward to seeing you soon!
Adults & Teens 16+